Iliad Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L5 3LU
PURPOSE BUILT STUDENT ACCOMMODATION
* LUXURY NEW BUILD APARTMENTS
* 9% ASSURED NET INCOME FOR 5 YEARS
* FULLY FURNISHED AND MANAGED
* HIGH STANDARD FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
* CLOSE TO UNIVERSITIES AND AMENITIES
The amenities within the immediate vicinity offer everything students need to make the most of student life. These include a fully equipped sports centre, gymnasium and swimming pool all less than half a mile away; the historic Greatie market is right on the doorstep, and a large Sainsbury’s supermarket (due to open in 2017) is just 500m away.
The apartments are being sold on a leasehold basis of 250 years. The financials on each style of apartment demonstrate a 9% net rental yield, which will be guaranteed for 5 years.
TYPES OF UNITS
Phoenix Place phase boasts 134 en-suite and studio apartments, offering the ultimate in contemporary student accommodation in Liverpool.
– Secure fob access
– CCTV for safety and security
– Full Wi-Fi throughout
– Communal Lounge for each cluster
– Communal kitchen with high gloss units
– Communal dining areas
– Large sofas
– Entrance Foyer
– Communal gardens
– Lifts to upper floors
– Disabled access
– High specification finish throughout
– High demand for purpose built student accommodation
– low supply of purpose built student accommodation
– There are consistently high occupancy rates of 99% or higher
– Student rents are paid in advance
– There are high net yields available
– Properties are fully managed
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Liverpool is a thriving city with a population of nearly 500,000 which includes 50,000 students. Academically it is home to four key educational establishments, with each seeing increasing student numbers enrolling year on year. The City has previously been named as a European Capital of Culture (2008) and as a UNESCO World Heritage City, and it is easy to see why; Liverpool is filled with breath-taking architecture, it has an impressive track record within the arts, and has a wealth of historical and industrial significance visible throughout the city. Today, Liverpool combines its heritage, culture and progressive innovation and technology, to create a prosperous vibrant city and rapidly growing economy.
– Reservation deposit
– 50% of balance to be paid on exchange of contracts
– 25% of balance to be paid on structural completion
– 25% of balance to be paid on build completion
For a brochure, available units & floor plans and to discuss your requirements.
Iliad Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L5 3LU, United Kingdom