Stafford Road, Stafford Road, Surrey, CR3 6JG
FACILITES Car Parking
There is no charge for parking but spaces are limited in our retirement developments and available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Visitors should only park if there are specially allocated visitors’ spaces. If none are available then visitors may only pick up or drop off Owners and must park off site.
A Guest Suite is provided for visiting relatives or friends and a charge is made for its use. Reservations are arranged via your Lodge Manager. Priority may be given to a visitor helping a sick Owner.
The Owners’ Lounge is for the use of all Owners as a casual meeting place or for an organised event. It is also available for private hire by Owners, on payment of a fee which is placed in the Lodge / Development’s trust account. Advance notice must be given to the Lodge Manager in order to make a booking.
Each development is individually designed to blend comfortably with neighbouring properties. A great deal of importance is placed on the communal gardens, providing a welcome retreat for you, your family and friends.
* One and Two bedroom apartments
* Fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, fridge and freezer
* Fitted and tiled Shower Room
* 24 hour Careline support system
* Intruder alarm system
* Constructed to NHBC standards
* Energy efficient and economical heating
* Fitted mirror wardrobe to main bedroom
* Illuminated light switches
* Easy-turn lever taps