Dormans Park - Asking Price Of £2, RH19 2NH
3 DRESSING ROOMS
DOUBLE ASPECT DRAWING ROOM WITH WOOD BURNER
SPECTACULAR KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM/CONSERVATORY
LANDSCAPED HALF ACRE GROUNDS
A spectacular 6 bedroom residence, recently constructed in the Georgian style, complemented by a contemporary design. The elegant, airy rooms and high ceilings are in complete harmony with the meticulously landscaped half acre site. From bespoke oak ballustrading to the comprehensively fitted kitchen/living area, there is attention to detail throughout. Completed in 2015, the property has been subject to a comprehensive programme of enhancements.
* Kitchen by Stonehams with comprehensive bespoke range of wall, floor and drawer cabinets finished in walnut complemented with hand painted island unit with granite worktops and upstands. Bespoke sideboard to match kitchen fittings.
* Stainless steel undermounted sink and recessed drainer with chrome furnishings.
* Fully integrated high quality appliances including a 5 zone ceramic induction hob, two single ovens, full height fridge and freezer, dishwasher, steam oven, coffee machine and wine cooler.
* Ceramic floor tiles to the kitchen/breakfast/family room, utility room and second cloakroom.
* Utility room is with a range of base units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, Siemens washing machine and Siemens tumble dryer.
BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & CLOAKROOMS
* Luxurious white suites by Villeroy & Boch with quality contemporary chrome furnishings.
* Walk in shower to master en suite.
* Heated towel rails in the bathrooms and en suites.
* Ceramic wall and floor tiles to all bathrooms, en suites and cloakrooms.
ELECTRICAL & MULTIMEDIA
* Crestron Digital Media System throughout the house for TV/radio.
* TV/Sat and BT/Data points are provided to all principal rooms with a provision for Sky HD (box, dish and subscription not included).
* Chrome finish light switches and sockets throughout.
* A mix of wall lights, pendants and LED downlighters.
PEACE OF MIND
* A mains integrated smoke alarm is fitted to the hall and landing with a battery back-up.
* Alarm system provided to the house and garage with PIRs.
* Pre-wiring provided for CCTV to house, garage and entrance gate.
* 2 safes installed.
HEATING & HOT WATER
* Highly efficient under floor heating system to the ground, first and second floors with zoned thermostatic controls.
* Domestic hot water provided by solar panels and assisted by hot-water cylinder.
* Bespoke oak staircase with softwood treads.
* Engineered oak flooring in the entrance hall and hall cupboards.
* Stone fireplace surround and hearth in the drawing room with wood burning stove. * Electrically operated curtains.
* Gym with shelving and full sized mirror.
* Bespoke office with bookshelves and desk.
* Fully fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom dressing room, to include drawers, shelves and hanging space.
* Shelf and hanging space provided to all other wardrobes.
* Feature ornate coving to selected rooms.
* Chandelier recently fitted to hall and top landing.
* Triple garage, light, power, shelving and electronically operated ‘up and over’ doors with remote control.
* External coach lighting provided to all external doors and garage, garden floodlighting.
* Electrically operated and recently fitted entrance gates and pedestrian gate.
* Outstanding landscaped gardens to both front and rear.
* Feature patio off the kitchen/breakfast room.
* New terrace to the east of garden with lighting, new terrace to rear with water and electricity, designed for a summer house (not built).
* Stonewall landscaping and planting to east garden.
* External taps provided to the rear, side and also to garage.
* Garden shed with bin store.
The property is situated in the exclusive Dormans Park. The origins of the park date back to the 1800s. It originally comprised of over 200 acres of farmland and woodland. Following the arrival of the railway, with London just 28 miles away, it became a peaceful environment in which to live. Today, it offers an interesting variety of houses, both old and new, in tranquil surroundings.
The property is within about 2.5 miles from the old market town of East Grinstead with its wide selection of shops, stores and supermarkets. Dormansland village is about 1 mile with village amenities and pretty church, whilst Lingfield is about 2.5 miles with local shops and the renowned Lingfield Park Racecourse.
There is a good choice of schools, in both the state and independent sector. For commuters, Dormans Station is just under 1 mile away. The station provides a service to Croydon and London (about 50 minutes). For national travel by road, junction 6 of the M25 (Godstone) is about 10 miles away. For the international traveller, Gatwick airport is about 9 miles distant.
For more information on this private estate, please visit our own dedicated site:
* 6 BEDROOMS
* 5 BATHROOMS
* 3 DRESSING ROOMS
* DOUBLE ASPECT DRAWING ROOM
* FITTED STUDY
* SPECTACULAR KITCHEN
* BREAKFAST ROOM & CONSERVATORY
* UTILITY ROOM